Ash Gardiner
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gremlin/Ares

Are we going to be able to buy any missed stretch goals after the kickstarter ends?

Currently still locked are

- Cinema Homage
- The experiment
- Menace Tokens
- Tritium NPC
- Vintage Weapon Set 2
- 1st KS NPCs V2
- Fight til the end
- Scanadium
- goals all the way to $400 to be announced

I assume a few of these will be unlocked, but I can't see them all. Still I'm hopeful.

I'd particularly like to get the NPC as they will feel incomplete without all of them, but I would pay for them.

I'd be happy to pledge for them now to get more money for the kickstarter, but it's a strange situation where if you offer them as an option, you have to give it away to the bulk of backers for free, hence defeating the goal of raising more money.

There's not a lot current backers can do to add more money to this kickstarter to unlock goals.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think we will reach all those in the last 48 hour rush. If Ares gives the option to buy them, I think it will be in the post-Kickstarter phase using Paypal.

One thing you can do, if you are a moon or galaxy backer, is buy extra copies of red options...maybe you want 2 Sith Lords in play? Or, just try to drum up interest from new backers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.