Popular Tags: [View All]
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just came into possession of a copy with no map. Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Hart
United States
DPO
AP
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im in the middle of a move and I am not sure if I brought the copy or left it in storage. If I have it I will let you know. That being said, it is a hypothetical location on the map which is not real and fairly generic, and strange enough if I recall correctly the Soviets always enter from the western side left and US/Germans from the right East... Anyways, a Panzer Leader/Blitz map would be very similar if you can't get a real copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How many PB/PL maps would I need to mash together to match the "real" map?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Sommers
United States
Clinton
New Jersey
flag msg tools
Leonithic wrote:
How many PB/PL maps would I need to mash together to match the "real" map?

The "real" map is divided up (by tinting the background) into sections of different sizes. Different scenarios use different sections; one might use half the map, another just a long, narrow section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, thanks to you both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
FYI - I can get a copy of the map and send it to you. But you can likely buy a new copy of the game for less!

Your call!

--- Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Oldster
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Russ G. wrote:
FYI - I can get a copy of the map and send it to you. But you can likely buy a new copy of the game for less!

Your call!

--- Russ

Thank you.

I have both PB and PL, so I think I will go with the homemade version to see if I like the game enough to keep it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.