Fireteam Zero» Forums » General

Subject: Latest update rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt McGinnes
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those not a part of the KS but still interested in the progress of this game, the latest backer update is promising:

To balance the game for up to 8 players, they are throwing in another elite miniature for all monster families.

Emergent Games wrote:

Core Set

Hero Action Decks - Complete

Upgrade Cards - Complete

Focus Cards - Complete

Monster Cards - Children of Typhon - complete, Infested - complete, Fetch - Final balance pass (the minions still have a tendency towards immediate party wipes on an unlucky spawn)

Monster Twist Decks - Complete

Operations - Complete (12 pages of mission text, not including Objective and Recon card text!)

Event Recon Cards - 80% complete (going back for a second pass to add more cards)

Map Tile Sets - Layouts complete! We went back and made sure all map tiles could be rotated and still line up with all of the other tiles. And no, the dreaded 'jellyfish' test map grid is not part of the actual map tiles

Manual - Complete

Field Guide - 95% Complete - All of the game text is there, just needs to have the unique setup directions for each mission merged in.

As soon as these items are done (likely by the end of the week), we'll start polishing the expansion content.

Sounds like they are being rather thorough - I'd prefer to wait for a game that's as good as they can make it, rather than get an unfinished game now... but I still can't wait!

I hope I am not overstepping boundaries by posting backer updates verbatim.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler DeLisle
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting, I don't think there's any problem with posting updates. I just found out about the game and was curious why it wasn't available, so good to see where it is in the production cycle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.