Subject: Cherokoee Uprising card qst rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shannon M
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I have a 3 point card as the French which says "Cherokee Uprising" but it says to only play if "Cherokee event has occurred".

What does this mean? I am thinking it is if I have placed the Cherokee tribal marker on the map with at least one unit of that tribe, yes?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PC Principal
Finland
Joensuu
flag msg tools
TRIGGERED!
badge
SOCAIL JUSTIEC!
mbmbmbmbmb
bishop026 wrote:
I have a 3 point card as the French which says "Cherokee Uprising" but it says to only play if "Cherokee event has occurred".

What does this mean? I am thinking it is if I have placed the Cherokee tribal marker on the map with at least one unit of that tribe, yes?

Playing #31 Cherokee Uprising as the event requires that #30 Cherokees has already been played as the event.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon M
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Got it. Thanks.

Why does #30 say it cannot be played after #31 (the one I mentioned Cherokee Uprising) as there is only one #30 in the deck?

Details below:

http://grognard.com/info1/wwcards.pdf
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alpha Mastrano
Australia
Heidelberg
Victoria, Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Card #30 is not removed after play, it can get reshuffled back into the deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon M
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Aha, clarity. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Hall
United States
Ft. Mill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like the Cherokee Event is a crummy card for the Brits, unless they know where the Cherokee Uprising Card is. Plus the Cherokees have to be stacked with a leader or else they disappear after a single Raid. Better off just using Cherokee Event for Ops.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.