Popular Tags: [View All]
John Crawford
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Father's Day to all the gaming dads out there. I woke up to my kids having set up Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game. I think I've raised them right! Anyone else have any gaming related surprises today?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My kids are 5 and 11 months, so we haven't gotten the great games going. However, so far we've played:

Monopoly Hotels
Free Parking
Magician's Kitchen
Forbidden Island
Explore Europe

Pete (also got to watch Ecuador-Switzerland from the game table)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DJ Wilde
United States
Monroe
LA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy Father's day to you too. Rock on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyler Harris
United States
Gainesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wife and I played some Hanabi and Sushi Go! while our one year old was napping. Nice little Father's Day gaming treat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Austin
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My family (wife and two daughters) surprised me with the present of the Gears of War board game. Way over the top for Father's Day, but I'm not going to complain too loud.......
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Brown
United States
Parker
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I received PitchCar, PitchCar Extension, PitchCar Extension 2: More Speed More Fun & Colorado Craft Crokinole board
All from Time Well Spent.
Haven't played anything yet because of family obligations. The games make me , the lack of playing makes me cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Elliott
United States
Hilliard
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My two are:

Arnold, 5 years old, I agreed to play Pokemon with him (which is his way not the rules way).

Talia, 3 years old, and she loves it when we play are homemade version of Super Mario Chess.

Thank you for the warm wishes, and Happy Father's Day to the rest of the dads out there!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Bergeron
United States
North Smithfield
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lostdog wrote:
Happy Father's Day to all the gaming dads out there. I woke up to my kids having set up Dungeons & Dragons: Castle Ravenloft Board Game. I think I've raised them right! Anyone else have any gaming related surprises today?

That's great, good for you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris phillips
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Happy Father's Day al the fathers, played killer bunnies with my daughter and hope to play another game, not sure what tonight
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.