Popular Tags: [View All]
Ian Connolly
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
So Me and my friends where wondering as I can't seem to track this down anywhere. When you are on a quest that does not use special whites how many cards can you put down at once. Is it just one? I can't seem to find it I am trying to reread the instructions but i couldn't find it yet.

For example pict & Saxons, joust, dragon, lancelot quest.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Clark
United States
Holyoke
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one card at a time; otherwise, the game would be way too easy for the loyal knights.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loren P
United States
Winston-Salem
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmb
Exactly, one card at a time - with the exception of the "quest" which battles siege engines. You then lay down as many as you want, roll the die, and resolve in one turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Connolly
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Thankyou all very much, plus your the lucky winners of my random 1gg each geneorosity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cloudstalkerian wrote:
So Me and my friends where wondering as I can't seem to track this down anywhere. When you are on a quest that does not use special whites how many cards can you put down at once. Is it just one? I can't seem to find it I am trying to reread the instructions but i couldn't find it yet.

For example pict & Saxons, joust, dragon, lancelot quest.

The Quest-specific Heroic Actions are described in the rulebook, page 13-16.

Saxon and Pict wars are described on page 16, bottom. The sentence you are looking for is highlighted in red.

The Black Knight (joust), Lancelot and Dragon Quests are described at page 14, top. Again the rule your are looking for is highlighted in red.

Both say that you can only play "a single Fight card".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.