Miles Wentland
United States
Boulder
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Roar
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found this game on the geek and would really like a copy (how can I resist a game about rocks?).

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can pick one up or if there is a reprint coming? I've been looking around and have had little luck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Eklund
Germany
Karlsruhe
Baden Würtenberg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
ArseFez wrote:
I just found this game on the geek and would really like a copy (how can I resist a game about rocks?).

Does anyone know if there is anywhere I can pick one up or if there is a reprint coming? I've been looking around and have had little luck.

Contact dr. Erosion himself (dr. John Douglass) at knickpoint@gmail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
@Miles: it would be great if you could share the reply, I am also interested..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Burnley
United States
Belton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FWIW, there is currently an auction that included a copy of Erosion:
http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/174587/item/3275318#item32...

I happened to BIN an auction for a copy not too long ago and consider it one of my keenest board gaming acquisitions (yup, I rank those ). Erosion is a gem (pun not intentional, I swear) - it sits firmly in the same mechanical camp as Glory to Rome, but has the advantage of being more tightly coupled to its (excellent) theme. When I wanted a programming project a few months ago I chose to make a simple Python implementation of the game and (though its still incomplete) I've had a lot of fun engaging with the game on a more intimate level than the handful of sessions I've played with friends. I'd love to see this title get greater exposure and perhaps a digital version (though I feel that way about all the recent SM titles!). Hope you both come into copies soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yani
Switzerland
Zürich
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Brian. Unfortunately the auction accepts no international bids, so I will have to pass.

Will keep looking..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shri Neerune
msg tools
I'd certainly be interested as well. I've contacted Dr. John Douglass, and he has informed me that he doesn't have any copies and they are not planning on printing any more.

If someone has a lead on where there might be a few for sale, please let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Oates Kuhn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to stop in and contribute my vote to the interest in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.