Popular Tags: [View All]
Nancy Hutchins
United States
Harvard
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Am I correct in that if playing with 5 agents and having to use the upper most hex, that Agent is in LOS with the north Signal immediately? When playing with Agents 4 or less, that LOS to the north Signal can be avoided.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yup, I think I saw a thread before where one of the game designers said that this was part of the balancing of mission 1. Have fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Hutchins
United States
Harvard
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fun? Crazy!!! LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I don't think the first mission is too bad. Though I admit I never tried with 5 players, just 2 and 3 so far. (Marine and Biotech/Marine, Biotech and Infiltrator, if that matters). Nearly got one player killed towards the end of the mission, so it was a close call, but it felt quite feasible.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felipe Machado
Brazil
Florianópolis
Santa Catarina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nancyhutch wrote:
Am I correct in that if playing with 5 agents and having to use the upper most hex, that Agent is in LOS with the north Signal immediately? When playing with Agents 4 or less, that LOS to the north Signal can be avoided.

Not exactly... With 3 or more agents you already have LOS with the north signal.
Anyone in the right column have LOS with that signal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nancy Hutchins
United States
Harvard
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Tchuli wrote:
nancyhutch wrote:

Not exactly... With 3 or more agents you already have LOS with the north signal.
Anyone in the right column have LOS with that signal.

Yup you are right! Nothing like spawning something before you have even moved :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nancyhutch wrote:

found the quote by Simone Romano:
http://boardgamegeek.com/article/15066023#15066023

(actually, it's his post above this one, but I can't seem to find the correct url)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.