Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been having fun playing Cerebral Imaging (CI) identity. My deck uses 3/1, 3/2 and 4/2 agenda (i.e. Profiteering, Accelerated Beta Test, Project Vitrovious, and Efficiency Committee) that play without remote because I don't use Jackson Howard and mainly utilise Archived Memories and Reclaimation Order.

I know from reading the Netrunner websites that some players play with 5/3 agendas (e.g. Priority Requisition) but I haven't actually see such decks get played in my meta group.

Would appreciate someone can tell me how can a CI deck score Priority Requisition? Do you have to use Accelerated Diagnostic (which means you have to use Jackson Howard)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mplain
Russia
flag msg tools
mbmb
Usual play is to use 2x Biotic Labor to score Efficiency Committee, next turn install 5/3, advance once, gain 3 extra clicks from EC counters and play 2x Shipment from SanSan. From here you only need to score one 3/2 with a Biotic.

Alternatively, one guy in our meta plays 2x Biotic to score Project Vitruvius with a counter, reclaims them and scores a 5/3* with 3x Biotic (one from Vitruvius counter). We hate his deck because games involving it usually go to time

And yes, you could also play Diagnostics combo.

---

* The 5/3 is usually an Executive Retreat, shuffling his hand into R&D keeps his from decking =_=
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L W
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm curious without Jackson Howard how do you deal with mill decks with cards like data leak reversal? I was played an experimental PSi deck this weekend without JH against a mill deck and got decked.

*edit

I guess I should post after reading the whole paragraph. Sigh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacek Wieszaczewski
Poland
Wrocław
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You have 3x Archived Memories and 3x Reclamation Order. Additionally you are very rich so you can trash DLRs quickly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Choong
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think DLR trashing is not so threatening if used by other Runner. If they want to play Run, Trash, Trash, and Remove Tag, there would be too slow and forces the Runner to be low one economy on having 2 credit to remove tag.

My challenge is to play against Noise with DLR trashing. Make worst if he plays Keyhole if you cannot secure your R&D with Ice early in the game. In addition, Noise with Parasite and Data Sucker can easily kill your Ice making your server vulnerable. And with mostly 13 or 14 ice in the CI deck (which I mostly see in many players' CI decks), you can be in a dangerous position of Noise being able to attack your server easily.

I guess in this match up is how fast you can draw and score your agenda.

CI HATE: ACCESSING ONE CARD IN HQ
Another thing that I notice is how some players hate CI is that they have to spend so much to get through HQ and only able to access 1 card out of 7 or more cards in the CI player's hand. However, with the introduction of Legwork, this effectively deal with the limitations.

ATMAN THREAT
Just to share, I play against a friend who uses Katman and learn a valuable lesson of not having too many ice of the same strength value. In my deck, I have 3 Eli, 3 Ichi, and 1 Bastion where all of these cards are of strength. My friend play Atman with 4 strength, it make it easier for him to break my ice without paying to pump the breaker's strength.

I am waiting for the Next Silver to be made available and see how the CI fares if it uses 3 Next Bronze and 3 Next Silver. This will create problem for Atman players.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Pettigrew
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've seen a version that uses Trick of Light and Ice Wall to score a 5/3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Barrett
United States
Schaumburg
IL
flag msg tools
mbmb
You can triple biotic a 5-3 (but it's almost always incorrect)

You can Double Biotic an Efficiency Committee and then double sansan a PriReq

You can diagnostics combo, reclaim your other 2 diagnostics and setup a turn where you shipment from mirror morph 2 agendas and a jackson down, then shipment from kaguya and shipment from sansan to score a 5/3 and a 3/2, or 2 effcoms and a 3/2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.