Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my first game and got my team home safely destroying the target and getting one Bandit kill. Then Noticed I saw no way to record kill or get experience for it.
What do you guys do about showing or recording kills?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Dalley
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are a few alternate record sheets in the files section that allow you to track kills, but you only gain experience for completing missions not for individual kills. That being said this is a solo game so feel free to house rule it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
I created a multi-page mission log for Hornet Leader: Carrier Air Operations found here. It has spots to track kills and record the events of your missions and campaigns. Perhaps it could be modified for Phantom Leader? If I had PL I would make an applicable set of sheets. Feel free to modify it for Phantom Leader if you are inclined!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank You Sir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe that in the game when bandits are removed from the map, they are in reality driven off or damaged. Not necessarily kills.

Probably why no VPs or experience are awarded.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.