Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ok, so I have a amazon voucher coming, yah!! And I was going to get Forbidden Desert but my uncle just got it and we play games a lot so seems a bit pointless, I already own Forbidden Island, so was looking at Elder Sign as it's a similar ish price, but word if people had other suggestions? And please, don't go suggesting games out of the price bracket, that's one of the most frustrating things when you're after recommendations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Paterno
United States
Coatesville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Flash Point: Fire Rescue would be in your budget but I am not entirely sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ooh hadn't thought of that, definitely a possible!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Franzman
United States
Tacoma
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Hey! You don't know where that cursor has been!
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems like an obvious choice, but there's always Pandemic, which might just squeak in under budget.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lush
United Kingdom
Littlehampton
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Yeah my dad has got it, and I like it, but wouldn't want to own it as I can play with him, and I've got Forbidden Island. I know it's a lighter version, but that makes it great for a quick solo play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Archer
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You could try Hanabi, which can go from 2-5 players. You should also grab Urbion if you're just going to play with 2 people, although it plays great solo too. Depending on prices you may be able to get both at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.