Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Does anyone have a link to or know where I can find out what number of each type of corridor / floor tiles are included in 3rd edition? I bought a copy off eBay with an extra set of tiles but they don't divide into 2 sets exactly. Can somebody tell me exactly what should be in one set?

Thanks in advance!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Rabid wrote:
Hi!

Does anyone have a link to or know where I can find out what number of each type of corridor / floor tiles are included in 3rd edition? I bought a copy off eBay with an extra set of tiles but they don't divide into 2 sets exactly. Can somebody tell me exactly what should be in one set?

Thanks in advance!

This is what I have from a PDF of the rules I grabbed before they were all taken down.

BOARD SECTIONS
24 Corridors
10 Rooms
8 Crossroads
8 T-Junctions
6 Corner Sections
4 Dead Ends
4 End Pieces
1 Offset Crossroad
2 Disposal Chutes

If you need more, let me know, and I'll yank my copy off the shelf, and inventory it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
crambaza wrote:
Rabid wrote:
Hi!

Thanks in advance!

This is what I have from a PDF of the rules I grabbed before they were all taken down.

BOARD SECTIONS
24 Corridors
10 Rooms
8 Crossroads
8 T-Junctions
6 Corner Sections
4 Dead Ends
4 End Pieces
1 Offset Crossroad
2 Disposal Chutes

If you need more, let me know, and I'll yank my copy off the shelf, and inventory it.

Thanks for the quick reply! That's what is listed in the rule book but I need to know how many of each type make up the corridor sections i.e. How may 5 squares long, 4 long, 3 long 2 long and single square sections? I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Please take a look at pages 13-14 of this file:
http://www.bertholdnuechter.homepage.t-online.de/Compendium%...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Southy
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Berthold wrote:
Please take a look at pages 13-14 of this file:
http://www.bertholdnuechter.homepage.t-online.de/Compendium%...

Awesome! Thank you both for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.