Curt Carpenter
United States
Kirkland
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You could go for mad alliteration bonus points with Top Tier Table Games (and informally go by "Triple-T Games" or "TTT Games"), which also gives you the leeway to sell card games and such, which I assume you would. That would be my vote.

With the two names as is, though, I can't vote for either. Maybe the fight to the death was mutual annihilation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mindy Basi
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had to look up infinium, so that's not a good sign. I like Top Tier Board Games, it's not catchy but it does describe what's inside.

And as much as I like my two FLGS (s), naming a store after an animal is just silly. I think it's irony gone slightly wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Larsen
Canada
Surrey
BC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Top Tier is the best of the options, but I'm not a huge fan of either option. I couldn't do any better though!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrés Santiago Pérez-Bergquist
United States
Mountain View
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Top Tier is way easier to spell for most folks, especially if they hear about it by word-of-mouth and want to search for you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Dart
Australia
Melbourne
flag msg tools
"In the beginning, the Earth was without form, and void."
badge
"O I know justice, it's a birthright if you're born right"
mbmbmbmbmb
I agree. You don't want to be in a situation where people can't spell your store name.

I'd guess that a lot of people would have trouble just recalling the word "Infinium" as well. On first glance I actually thought it was a misspelled "Infinitum".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony W
United States
Long Beach, CA
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Combine them: Infini-Tier Board Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Curt is onto something here. Gun to my head with the two options though? Has to be Top Tier. Infinium does look incorrectly spelled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John McD
Scotland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Neither.

Things that really are top do not need to tell you they are, it sounds desperate. Infinium feels meaningless, hard to remember, hard to spell.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Kusnierz
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmb
I, too, am not particularly a fan of either, but if I had to pick one, it would be Top Tier, easily; "Infinium" will leave at least some saying, "What?," and you definitely don't want people saying that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.