Bonn - Forever loved!
It is not enough to win - everyone else must also lose
We use the green coconuts (I have 2) in the following way:
1. Put the green coconuts aside
2. When a player gets his third cup in the first row of his pyramide, he immediately gets one green coconut (if his 3rd cup was a red one, the green coconut is resolved first).
3. When the player hits any cup with the green coconut he gets another card, which can be a good advantage. He also gets the cup as described in the standard rules (if he hits a red cup, he will also get another bonus shot).
4. If he misses, the green coconut is put aside again.
In this way a player can also get several chances to use the green coconut. If he already has 3 cups, but one is stolen, he will get a green coconut if he gets his 3rd cup again.
In this variant, only 2 cards will max. be added to the game in total. So there is no heavy impact. But it allows to make tactical decisions. If you steal the 3rd cup of a player that already has 3 card instead of 2, you might give him the chance of getting his 4th card!
We tried several ideas, but you always qualified for the green coconut by completing your first row. This variant seemed the best to us.
One more thing: If you have already four cups, and one of the first row is stolen, placing the cup from the second row in the first row doesn't qualify a player to get the green coconut.
- Last edited Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:40 am (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:39 am