Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre Miranda
France
Contamine sur Arve
Haute-Savoie, Rhône-Alpes
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently bought 2 base game boxes, and the game looks great. However I have a very hard time finding more Monsterpocalypse stuff.

Do you know of any good sources? I'd rather buy boosters than individual units on eBay or such.

Grateful for any recommendations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chuck reaume
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had decent luck with amazon (http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c_0_8?url=search-alias%...).

Try your local gaming shop as well. I've used ebay for specific pieces but have had good experiences with amazon for new booster and map packs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris schott
United States
saint louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try the "has parts" link on the monpoc main page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Wood
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market has some.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M C
United States
Mount Dora
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hill's wholesale gaming is a good source as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schafer
United States
Prior Lake
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mst3k4ever wrote:

+1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louis Brenton
United States
Brighton
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Time 2 Roll wrote:
mst3k4ever wrote:

+1

Miniature Market still has some Monpoc stuff, & their prices are almost always the cheapest available. Their stock is beginning to dwindle, so don't wait too long.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc D.
United States
Tamaqua
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You mentioned avoiding Ebay. I have had good luck, tons of large collections and unopened booster boxes new and used pop up regularly. Fairly inexpensive and you often know exactly what you are getting. Singles too, but they are usually more costly.

Good luck in your search.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin duda
United States
fremont
California
flag msg tools
Acadus wrote:
You mentioned avoiding Ebay. I have had good luck, tons of large collections and unopened booster boxes new and used pop up regularly.

Thing is, new players often won't know exactly what they want, so going the booster route ensures a fairly even spread of figures. I know when I was new to the game, i ended up with a very weird collection from buying collections from people. Nowadays, I know what I'm looking for, but when I was new, it would have been better to go the booster route. Nowadays, now that the cost of booster boxes has dropped, it's pretty cost-effective to pick up boosters unless, as I said, you know exactly what you're looking for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.