Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

think about a situation in which the active team might be in danger of loosing the control of the ball based on the following situation:

Ball die value: 3
Rolled die active player:3
Rolled die passive player:4
No modifications

Based on that the difference ball value and active die value = 0
For that reason one has to roll an event. Meaning I take my die and roll it again. Now I´m rolling an event "6". So I keep controll of the ball based on the event. During the movement phase the team with the most less die value has to move first. What die values are considered for this?!
The initial ones? In this case the active player has to move first based on his die value of "3"
OR the passive player, based on the new event die roll (=6) of the active player and based on that the active player is now having a 6.

I assume it`s the first situation based on the initial values...but in this case including a fourth die (beside the ball die and the two normale dice) would have been great in order to keep track of the initial rolled die...

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niilo Kalakoski
Finland
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, the new ball value is the initial die value of the active player. Just like in the case of successful test.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thnx, Niilo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jari Kemppainen
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
badge
The state flag of Finland from January to May 1918
mbmbmbmbmb
A good help in play is an extra dice that is used to throw special events and goal attemps. In that way the initial playing dice values are always on display.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jari58 wrote:
A good help in play is an extra dice that is used to throw special events and goal attemps. In that way the initial playing dice values are always on display.

Yes, that`s also what I did now. It`s helping a lot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.