Subject: Finally got a starter set! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christina G.

Bloomingon
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I lucked out and grabbed a starter set at my FLGS this past weekend. I've played it three times since then and I love this game. I went ahead and pre-ordered a second set of AvX and pre-ordered two sets of Uncanny. I hope there will be a massive restock of boosters and starter sets soon. I'm enjoying playing with the different combinations and strategies in the starter set but I would love to grow my collection and customize it!

whistle Does anyone know of any updates as to when we will see a restock?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe late July or August is the current projection.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina G.

Bloomingon
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmm, that sounds like they are going to try to have some product to sell at Gen Con to me. That works since I'll be attending.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They're doing quite a few "semi-sealed" tournaments at Gen Con so they will definitely need a ton of boosters for that. Last time I checked there were sixteen people per event and maybe fifteen events, so they'll need at least 40 gravity feeds just to support that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina G.

Bloomingon
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Excellent news! I would hope they have enough in stock to sell to the masses of Gen Con attendees. That may be the first chance I have at picking up any boosters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been fortunate to get just shy of two GFs worth, but I haven't seen anything in weeks so I'm also looking forward to buy (and play) at Gen Con!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SCOTT WADYKO
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
just signed up for the thurs 300pm game. $10 entry fee and you get 10 sealed packs. you need to bring four character cards of your own.
going to be fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christina G.

Bloomingon
Indiana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
COMBATWOMBAT wrote:
just signed up for the thurs 300pm game. $10 entry fee and you get 10 sealed packs. you need to bring four character cards of your own.
going to be fun

Sounds cool. I'm very new at it so I doubt I would do good at any tournament. Hope you do well at it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.