Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I was looking at adding these characters to an upcoming printer studio order and was curious if they were comfortably playtested and final.

I have started separating out the PDF into individual card files, but before I go any further, I wanted to check.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessey
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
I also purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
badge
I purchased this and do not know what to do with it!
mbmbmbmbmb
If the files are available on BGG, then they are relatively final. I have promised to provide upkeep for them (if fans discover imbalances, especially in light of the development of new official characters, I will make adjustments to the cards to fix things), but as of right now they are fairly well balanced (at least to War -- not mud testing was done with Devastation given the parallel development).

That said, as you cut them into individual cards, we would appreciate it if you could also carefully look over each card. A few unexpected typos slipped through on past versions and I would hate for you to go through the trouble of getting nice cards only to have an embarrassing typo on a style or two. If you find one, post it here and I'll get it updated ASAP (and send you the updated card so you don't have to wait for BGG to approve the new file).

Thanks for your interest,
We'd love to hear what you think!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I will check over the cards. I did pull the files from BGG. I will take a look at everything 2-3 times before I order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.