Subject: Card boxes that fit into the base game? (another storage thread) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Germany
Bielefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I keep most of my MW stuff in the base game box: board at the bottom, one expansion box with all token/dice on top of it, next to it/on top of that 4 spellboooks plus rules leaving a strip of space on the longer edge of the box for all the cards which I have separated into spell types and keep organized with rubber bands (lining up those card packs).

Does anybody else have a similar - insertless - storage set up and uses TGC card boxes that fit? I'd like to use card boxes instead of using rubber bands but the boxes I have seen so far dont fit or waste too much space (due to odd sizes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam Carroll
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
Soli Deo Gloria!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a card-box that fits nicely widthwise, but I got it from a friend, so I'm not sure where one can buy them. I have a plano box with all counters and tokens; usually I have to put the spellbooks I'm using in a plastic bag and carry them separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Koenig
United States
Alexandria
VA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have these inside the original box. One for creatures, one for incantations, etc.

They fit great, and I have plastic dividers too that give +5 to organization.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/146004

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Sullivan
United States
Oak Park
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm using one of these:
http://www.dragonshield.com/products/four-compartment-boxes
in the box with the board, 4 books, and a couple of bags with counters (next step is organizing the counters). It fits, but the lid sits a little high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.