Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The rulebook says a player may only visit each town building once per turn. I'd like to know if that means:

A) You can only perform one action at each building each turn. For example, if I sell a pelt at the store, I can't also buy equipment.
B) You can perform multiple actions at a building, but once you move to a different building, you can't go back to any building you've already visited that turn. For example, I first sell a pelt and buy two pieces of equipment at the store, then move to the saloon to buy a round of drinks and draw a saloon card. At this point I can't go back to the store, but I could still go to the doctor or sheriff.

I think the answer is B, but wanted to get official clarification.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Matt,

Our intention was option B as you have wrote it.

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Vinci
United States
Oak Brook
Illinois
flag msg tools
Visiting the Doctor's Office and Robbing the Bank
I have two questions about visiting the Doctor's office and one about robbing the bank.

Doctor's Office
I assume that drawing two random bullets at the Doctor's office is something you can only do once, but that if you fail, you can choose to pay $5 per Red Bullet you want to remove, correct?

If neither of the two randomly drawn bullets are Red Injury bullets, do you lose those bullets or keep them and put them back in your Bullet bag?

Robbing the Bank
The rules state "you must draw two hits (as if fighting Outlaws)." What does this mean? The rule for fighting Outlaws is that you draw 3 bullets and must have as many hits as are on the Challenge token. There is no Challenge token in this instance, so do you just draw 2 bullets from your Bullet bag, and they have to be hits to win?

Thanks,
Jim
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
Durp
mbmbmbmbmb
jfamily wrote:
I have two questions about visiting the Doctor's office and one about robbing the bank.

Doctor's Office
I assume that drawing two random bullets at the Doctor's office is something you can only do once, but that if you fail, you can choose to pay $5 per Red Bullet you want to remove, correct?

If neither of the two randomly drawn bullets are Red Injury bullets, do you lose those bullets or keep them and put them back in your Bullet bag?

Robbing the Bank
The rules state "you must draw two hits (as if fighting Outlaws)." What does this mean? The rule for fighting Outlaws is that you draw 3 bullets and must have as many hits as are on the Challenge token. There is no Challenge token in this instance, so do you just draw 2 bullets from your Bullet bag, and they have to be hits to win?

Thanks,
Jim

Doctors: draw 2 random bullets for free and if you don't get any red bullets then pay $5 for each bullet you wish to remove. You don't lose other colored bullets if they were drawn instead of the red ones.

Rob Bank: You choose your gun that you're going to use in the bank robbery. Rifle(brown) or Pistol(grey) then draw 3 from your bag and 2 of the bullets must match the gun you're using.

You can also use spurs to add more draws from your bag on both of these events.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Vinci
United States
Oak Brook
Illinois
flag msg tools
paxton73 wrote:
jfamily wrote:

Doctor's Office

Robbing the Bank

Thanks,
Jim

Doctors: draw 2 random bullets for free and if you don't get any red bullets then pay $5 for each bullet you wish to remove. You don't lose other colored bullets if they were drawn instead of the red ones.

Rob Bank: You choose your gun that you're going to use in the bank robbery. Rifle(brown) or Pistol(grey) then draw 3 from your bag and 2 of the bullets must match the gun you're using.

Thanks for the clarifications, David. If you fail in your attempt to rob the Bank, can you try again, or is this a one-time action like trying to get rid of the Red Bullets at the Doctor's office?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bancroft
United States
Elk Grove
California
flag msg tools
badge
Durp
mbmbmbmbmb
jfamily wrote:
paxton73 wrote:
jfamily wrote:

Doctor's Office

Robbing the Bank

Thanks,
Jim

Thanks for the clarifications, David. If you fail in your attempt to rob the Bank, can you try again, or is this a one-time action like trying to get rid of the Red Bullets at the Doctor's office?

You can try again on your next turn. But you'll now have a wanted poster on your head surprise Also, once you get the money from the bank it will only refill when the event cards say so. This is so that you can't just stay there robbing the bank over and over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.