J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
As the subject states, set completed. No reason for this post to exist other than I am excited about this fact.

Now on to Uncanny!

#whathaveidone
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
and no doubles i assume

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Beiter
United States
Tonawanda
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Xorron wrote:
and no doubles i assume

I have a completed set with no doubles!

Plenty of triples, quadruples, sextuples and so on... but no doubles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I design custom dividers, playmats, and cards for various BGG users.
badge
Check my profile page for links to all my posted projects!
mbmbmbmbmb
MajaiofDreams wrote:
Xorron wrote:
and no doubles i assume

I have a completed set with no doubles!

Plenty of triples, quadruples, sextuples and so on... but no doubles.

LOL me too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alvin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I HAD to complete my set. my friends and girlfriend did not understand. Finished it only like 2.5 weeks after release. what did i do next? finished the second set (minus the rares and super rares lol). i have 8 of each die, 2 of each common and uncommon, one of each rare and super rare. they are all in a nice case and book and i love it. its perfect. i plan on doing the same thing for uncanny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hoefle
Germany
Ebersbach
Bayern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
even of the super rares?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm debating on trying to finish my 2nd set or not...so that my friends (who don't have anything) can pick and choose whichever heroes they want as well. Right now, I'm being good and keep telling myself that I'm done with my set..but I'm so close to having a second set too. ARGH!!! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Alvin
United States
Orlando
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
nighthawk326 wrote:
I'm debating on trying to finish my 2nd set or not...so that my friends (who don't have anything) can pick and choose whichever heroes they want as well. Right now, I'm being good and keep telling myself that I'm done with my set..but I'm so close to having a second set too. ARGH!!! shake

Finish just the second common/uncommon set and when you play with those friends you too have to limit yourself to common/uncommon characters. later when you get bored with those cards open up the rare cards but for every rare your friend picks you get one too. thats how i play it with my sister and its perfect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristiano Cozzolino
Italy
Roma
RM
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got 2 GF and I'm far away from a complete set... how many did you get to get every card???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J. H. Horatio
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
The Future is a Game
mbmbmbmbmb
Elianto wrote:
I got 2 GF and I'm far away from a complete set... how many did you get to get every card???

Well I got 3 GF boxes, which seems to be the sweet spot. I was lucky with the SRs in that I got different ones. I did a bunch of trades thru BGG too - probably filled in about 15 or 16 missing cards that way.

I did have doubles of a lot - so much so that I was able to give my brother (who had gotten one of the 2nd wave starters but was still waiting on his GF box) 1 of all the commons and uncommons as well as 2 dice for each.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You can't handle the truth?
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mistermcb wrote:
nighthawk326 wrote:

Finish just the second common/uncommon set and when you play with those friends you too have to limit yourself to common/uncommon characters. later when you get bored with those cards open up the rare cards but for every rare your friend picks you get one too. thats how i play it with my sister and its perfect.
Or, if you are just playing at home, proxy the extra rare's and have fun with all of it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hans Otterson
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jhoratio wrote:

Well I got 3 GF boxes, which seems to be the sweet spot.

If this is true, that's completely reasonable. Once the game is in regular stock, GFs should be around $40-$50 online, making a complete set anywhere from $120-$150.

I wonder if, again, once we're all back in normal stock, it will be cheaper to complete a set by buying on the second market or if it will be cheaper to buy GFs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.