Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Donat
Germany
Aachen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I know it is a late reply, but maybe you could contact them on their homepage...http://www.mind-fitness.ro/?page_id=19

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Virginia Milne
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Their home page is not very functional. It is of poor design. A visitor tends to go around in circles.

I could find no way to find the price of Six Making or any way to purchase Six Making soblue

My humble suggestion to them is to dump their present page, go back to basic html and forms and redo their page so that it works.whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ARTHUR REILLY
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
VirginiaMilne wrote:
Their home page is not very functional. It is of poor design. A visitor tends to go around in circles.

I could find no way to find the price of Six Making or any way to purchase Six Making soblue

My humble suggestion to them is to dump their present page, go back to basic html and forms and redo their page so that it works.whistle

Hi there. I did hear back from the company and the game should be made available in the United States within the next 2-3 months. Blue Orange games will be the ones putting it out here. That's all I know for now.

The new version comes with the all New Expansion Pieces.

Good Luck,

Arthur Reilly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.