Hide
1 Posts

Smash Up» Forums » General

Subject: Another Base Card Mat rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Canada
flag msg tools
I know there are a number of base mats out there already, and all of them are really good... however, I recently purchased some 19mm character meeples from meeplesource and needed a base mat that would work them in terms of size.

I did this up from scratch, heavily relying on the design of others I have seen here and from the original I saw on TableTop. I took mine in to work to print on 80lbs stock, and laminated them with 5mm heat seal plastic.

Total base mat size is 7.5"x5" each.

I just wanted to pop into this forum and share if anyone was interested in using them.

I dont know how to add a file, so ive hosted the PDF on my site. Just print it at 100% scale and it should come out fine. Find it at: www.telnets.org/files/LargeSmashUpBaseWeb.pdf

SideNote:
Meeples I purchased are: Ninja, Jester, Pirate, Alien, Zombie and Robots. I think they fit the theme nicely for player tokens. I have 3 of each so each player picks a type of meeple as a token, and uses 1 per mat to keep score. I tried to pick things that were in the game as best I could.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.