Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Morton
United States
Republic
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could anyone with the black box give me the measurements of the player boards? I have the 1st edition, and I have redesigned the cards with a Suburbia theme, but I think I made my player boards too small.
thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Runcible Spoon
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ovresmot wrote:
Could anyone with the black box give me the measurements of the player boards? I have the 1st edition, and I have redesigned the cards with a Suburbia theme, but I think I made my player boards too small.
thanks!

There were two sizes produced, the ones in the standard box and the mini-camps which was only available via the KS.

I think the size of the black box ones does not really matter as long as they are the size you like and find to be useful (i.e. fits in whatever container your re-theme is in, seems to be well liked by people you game with etc.)

I don't have the box on me at the moment, the non-mini ones are just a shade smaller (maybe 1/4 inch) than the box dimensions. I think the reason is that they put a lot of rules related text and game flow charts on the player boards. If you don't need those they could be much smaller.

For the record, I think the ones in the standard box are probably a bit too big, I would go with something smaller.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
217 x 148 mm = 8.5" x 5.8"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Morton
United States
Republic
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the assistance! DD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ovresmot wrote:
Thanks for the assistance! DD

I think you meant .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Honig
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Happiest Scrabble tile I ever saw.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.