Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
12 Posts

VivaJava: The Coffee Game: The Dice Game» Forums » General

Subject: Will there be a PDF of the scorepad available? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stewart Falconer

Saint Louis
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Will there be a PDF of the score pad available?
I plan on playing the heck out of this game. However I would like to have access to a file to print in case i left the score pad at home or needed more pages.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup! I'm sure it will magically appear in the files section/DHMG website within the next few days.

If you run out by then, I'll send you a new scorepad and a trophy. And also a pamphlet on "addiction."
17 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to take this opportunity to curse the fact that the score-sheets fit right on the coasters as if you're SUPPOSED to write on them and leave imprint marks all over the coasters.

1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stewart Falconer

Saint Louis
Missouri
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@TC: Thanks for the heads up. Glad to hear it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Gonetotheedge wrote:
@TC: Thanks for the heads up. Glad to hear it.


They should be posted to dicehatemegames.com by tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers,
Chris
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David B
United States
Chesapeake
Virginia
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Office max will laminate 4 score sheets for less than 2 bucks.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Newman
United States
Wantagh
New York
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
pfctsqr wrote:
Office max will laminate 4 score sheets for less than 2 bucks.


Nice! Thanks for the heads up!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mmesich wrote:
I would also like to take this opportunity to curse the fact that the score-sheets fit right on the coasters as if you're SUPPOSED to write on them and leave imprint marks all over the coasters.


Of course! Totally intentional. I should've put into the rules that you're supposed to write on them.

Squirm, gamers, squirm!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Mesich
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Horta chortles.
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
mmesich wrote:
I would also like to take this opportunity to curse the fact that the score-sheets fit right on the coasters as if you're SUPPOSED to write on them and leave imprint marks all over the coasters.


Of course! Totally intentional. I should've put into the rules that you're supposed to write on them.

Squirm, gamers, squirm!


I did have a gamer walk past and saw his jaw drop as he muttered ... "You're not actually going to WRITE on a game component ... are you? YOU DID!" and the have to come to grips with himself.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dice Hate Me
United States
Chapel Hill
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
The boardgame blog with worse luck than you! dicehateme.com
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
mmesich wrote:
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
mmesich wrote:
I would also like to take this opportunity to curse the fact that the score-sheets fit right on the coasters as if you're SUPPOSED to write on them and leave imprint marks all over the coasters.


Of course! Totally intentional. I should've put into the rules that you're supposed to write on them.

Squirm, gamers, squirm!


I did have a gamer walk past and saw his jaw drop as he muttered ... "You're not actually going to WRITE on a game component ... are you? YOU DID!" and the have to come to grips with himself.


I love this.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan W
United States
Jacksonville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
mmesich wrote:
I would also like to take this opportunity to curse the fact that the score-sheets fit right on the coasters as if you're SUPPOSED to write on them and leave imprint marks all over the coasters.


Of course! Totally intentional. I should've put into the rules that you're supposed to write on them.

Squirm, gamers, squirm!




You want imprint marks on the coasters!? I don't understand why that would be intentional? I think that something was misunderstood here.

Score sheets looking like coasters I understand.

Using the coasters as a writing surface for the score sheets I do not understand.

I think that was the intent on the original poster here.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel H
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A scorepad PDF and the Game-of-the-year expansion rules are now available!
http://dicehatemegames.com/games/vivajava-dice/
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.