Popular Tags: [View All]
James McKane
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi all.

While playing the first time, I noticed my dice had cracks while some of the dice had missing paint on the numbers or bled out of the indentation. The cracks are like fissures and so it hasn't caused a rolling problem but I imagine over time they will lead to the dice splitting apart.

I contacted What's Your Game and haven't heard back from them. any similar experiences contacting customer service?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Nelson
United States
American Fork
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How long did you give them to reply?
If you sent your address along with the message, you may not hear from them again, but it will show up on your doorstep unexpectantly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
E Thomas
United States
Gresham
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ropearoni4 wrote:
How long did you give them to reply?
If you sent your address along with the message, you may not hear from them again, but it will show up on your doorstep unexpectantly.

+1. Make sure and include your shipping address when contacting them for the first time. If you did not, consider sending another message with your shipping address included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kris Ardianto
Indonesia
DKI Jakarta - Jakarta Utara
flag msg tools
designer
badge
https://www.facebook.com/gopopnow
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, have another issue with the game components but What's Your Game had been really responsive with it. Try contacting their facebook if email doesn't work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McKane
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks all for the responses. I did include my address in the email I sent. Coincidentally, I received an email from What's Your Game last night, saying the dice were on the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McKane
United States
Norfolk
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
To close the loop on this thread, I did receive my replacement dice. Thanks to What's Your Game for sending them.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls