BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Related » BGG.CON

Subject: Descent or Pathfinder Card Campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Flinchum

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a campaign of Descent or Pathfinder Cards while at BGG. I would love to learn Descent if folks would like to do a campaign mode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Mair
United States
Roy
Utah
flag msg tools
The Meeple Nation Boardgame Podcast - 30 minutes a week!
badge
BGGCon 2015 or Bust
mbmbmbmbmb
Paizo Publishing and Mike Selinker ran a Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Rise of the Runelords – Base Set event that ran multiple days in 2013.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Wagle
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
atxfrog wrote:
I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a campaign of Descent or Pathfinder Cards while at BGG. I would love to learn Descent if folks would like to do a campaign mode.

If you get critical mass I would be happy to play or Overlord some Descent at BGG con... I can mule if necessary
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spielguy wrote:

They actually ran the entirety (or as much as they could fit in?) of the campaign during the convention despite only two of the expansion packs having been publicly available then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Flinchum

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be good to know if they are doing so again. Would love to play.

I played my first game of Descent yesterday. Took over for a guy who left the game. Was fun, but I think the OL is playing incorrectly that is giving him too much of an advantage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd be interested in playing either of the Pathfinder games. I would suspect Paizo would ony be running Skulls and Skackles in November so if someone wants to run Rise of the Runelords, I'd be in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Brooks
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Some are born to move the world To live their fantasies But most of us just dream about The things we'd like to be Sadder still to watch it die Than never to have known it For you, the blind who once could see The bell tolls for thee...
mbmbmbmbmb
Would be interested in Descent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Liggin
United States
Huntsville
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would gladly play either, those are 2 games I have been looking to try out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Stacy
United States
Aledo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would play either game as well. Love both of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Froggy McFrogface
United States
FORT COLLINS
CO
flag msg tools
badge
When green is all there is to be, it could make you wonder why. But why wonder? I'm green, and it'll do fine: it's beautiful, and I think it's what I want to be.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hot off the presses: BGGCon 2014 Epic Games Meetup List
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.