Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
22 Posts

Dungeon Heroes» Forums » General

Subject: App Store IOS version. Get it now rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Halpern
msg tools
mb
So far So good.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I had no idea they were doing this game on iPad. Will check it out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Halpern
msg tools
mb
The board for single player is set on aggressive
and it is killing me left and right.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I love the look of this game, but it crashes when I try to play online. I use an iPad mini retina display.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You're not the only one Steven, the AI doesn't let you get very far at all. lol
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rook96 wrote:
I love the look of this game, but it crashes when I try to play online. I use an iPad mini retina display.


There is an update on the way that will fix the online crash issue. It's a bug with the "Play Now" button.

To correct it right now go to Game Center > Turns. Remove the match for Dungeon Heroes that says "Auto Match."

Invite Friend should be working just fine.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Hope this fixes the startup crash. My copy immediately crashes trying to run. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS 6.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
Hope this fixes the startup crash. My copy immediately crashes trying to run. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS 6.


Yep, iOS 6 will work as well.

edit: it was definitely the OS causing it to not start.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wedontknow games wrote:
ScottE wrote:
Hope this fixes the startup crash. My copy immediately crashes trying to run. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS 6.


Yep, iOS 6 will work as well.

edit: it was definitely the OS causing it to not start.

Great, thanks! I'll try it again tonight.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ScottE wrote:
wedontknow games wrote:
ScottE wrote:
Hope this fixes the startup crash. My copy immediately crashes trying to run. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS 6.


Yep, iOS 6 will work as well.

edit: it was definitely the OS causing it to not start.

Great, thanks! I'll try it again tonight.


With any luck Apple will approve the update by Friday
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wedontknow games wrote:
ScottE wrote:
wedontknow games wrote:
ScottE wrote:
Hope this fixes the startup crash. My copy immediately crashes trying to run. I'm using an iPad 4 with iOS 6.


Yep, iOS 6 will work as well.

edit: it was definitely the OS causing it to not start.

Great, thanks! I'll try it again tonight.


With any luck Apple will approve the update by Friday

Oh, in that case I'll try it on Friday!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Update came through magically today! Give that a whirl.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Myke23 wrote:
The board for single player is set on aggressive
and it is killing me left and right.


That's just the aggressive phase, which is normal for Arcade mode.

I win about 60% of the time as long as I immediately restart if the first two or three turns are a disaster!

HINT: You need to risk a little, can't just rely on the Wizard to show you what ever tile is before turning it over with the Warrior character or Rogue.

Also: Best to start with Rogue/Warrior next to each other, and uncover the two tiles right in front of them. They can "deal" with any monsters or traps on their 1st turn.

Don't be afraid to scatter your Heroes! It sometimes makes the enemies spread out, making it easier for the Warrior to pick them off one by one.

Enjoy!

I cannot make it past the 4th dungeon, but still trying!

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wedontknow games wrote:
Update came through magically today! Give that a whirl.

I'll give it a test when I get home tonight. Crossing my fingers it runs!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Webster
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how the solo mode scores your points? I can't find it in the rules. The solo board game version is only win or lose. No tracking if points.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a very good app, which I'm enjoying and am terrible at.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can give a quick run down of the points:

250 for each treasure
250 for each hero that survives
Monsters are 20*damage
Collecting items is 50

We're going to be adding difficulty selection to Arcade Mode very soon!
Edit: also the rules page will be very different on the next update.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the update and it works on ios6 now! Huzzah!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malcolm Solo
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wedontknow games wrote:
I can give a quick run down of the points:

250 for each treasure
250 for each hero that survives
Monsters are 20*damage
Collecting items is 50

We're going to be adding difficulty selection to Arcade Mode very soon!
Edit: also the rules page will be very different on the next update.


One other request! I know the total hit points of each Hero is obvious 4,6,8 and 10. But with a die you automatically know the total hit points at a glance. With a number, like on the app, it takes more thinking power! Could you add in a total or at least a "broken looking" number for if the hit points are not maxed out?

Thanks!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conrad R
United States
Bremerton
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pha3drus wrote:


One other request! I know the total hit points of each Hero is obvious 4,6,8 and 10. But with a die you automatically know the total hit points at a glance. With a number, like on the app, it takes more thinking power! Could you add in a total or at least a "broken looking" number for if the hit points are not maxed out?

Thanks!


I can dig it! Good suggestion, thanks!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurice Fitzgerald
United States
Allen
TX
flag msg tools
designer
I'll be in my bunk... at moesgametable.com
badge
Time for some thrilling heroics
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Yea, the game works fine but it seems like I can't get past dungeon 2 no matter what tactics I use. For solo play, this is a very frustrating experience that seems it's all about luck and computer game luck means the computer always wins. lol
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Resner
United States
austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Android version? please?

Seriously - the market for Android is magnitudes larger and just getting bigger.

Please give us some love!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.