Popular Tags: [View All]
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think my team just accomplished Mission 9, but I had one big question (possible spoilers):

We got the Xeno-Beast to go into an Enraged state before Event C came up. Event C states that the Xeno-Beast can no longer be damaged by "any agent weapon, tactic, skill or device" until it walks over some land mines. I assume that the land mines' damage still takes effect, since they were put there by the event and not the agents. The big question is, does the Xeno-Beast still take damage every refresh phase from being enraged? Since it is not mentioned in the Storybook, I had to assume it did, and we ended up killing it from those wounds before we could lure it to the desert.

Great mission, by the way. Going to set up the next one right away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Right!
The enraged xeno-beast continues to suffer wounds from Primal fury!

Well done agent!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron Campbell
United States
Santa Clarita
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! Chromium with the Plasma Rifle and Alien Knowledge really is a beast himself. Although, he was on the brink of death by the time the mission ended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leandro Ferreira
Brazil
flag msg tools
Now I am sorry my campaing made me skip mission 9. Will have to redo the skipped missions as standalone later, I suppose.

In any case, good job taking that beast down, my group never achieved that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.