Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Coon
Germany
Riedlingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone know if this will be available to purchase, other than through Game Salute, somewhere in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Wilson
England
DARLINGTON
Co Durham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

As far as I am aware it is now available in the UK.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regular VivaJava game has been distributed to European retailers, however it was significantly later than the Kickstarter copies.
If this is the case with The dice game - then I would expect it later during summer (earliest), as they have just started to distribute KS copies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jacobjcoon wrote:
Anyone know if this will be available to purchase, other than through Game Salute, somewhere in Europe?

It is widely available in OLGS in the UK and France. As long as you dind't do the mistake of KSing it, you'll have it in no time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
do you have a link to any particular shop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bayley
England
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up a copy this week from IGUK, but i notice it is now listed as out of stock. Shire Games may have some, as the latest email newsletter from them mentioned they should have it in stock this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fraser Grant
Scotland
Windsor
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Meanwhile us kickstarterers are STILL WAITING FOR IT!!!!

Not-chuffed-of-Windsor

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frasergrant wrote:
Meanwhile us kickstarterers are STILL WAITING FOR IT!!!!

Not-chuffed-of-Windsor

"It's UNBEARABLE! Some stranger in another country enjoy a good game BEFORE I DO!!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TC Petty III
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
badge
XENON PROFITEER 2015!
mbmbmbmbmb
Professional response:
Some international copies were sent into distribution and released for retail sale before they could be recalled (Europe & Canada). So far there are no reports of games slipping into retail in the US.

(As a result, as a game designer and consumer, I will have nothing to do with GameSalute in the future.)

For those international backers, I thank you. You are significant and this was not a business decision, in fact it was something that I know Dice Hate Me Games went to significant expense to avoid. And it happened anyway.

As a side note, for Jacob, hopefully there is more news to announce in the coming weeks/months about Europe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hubert AMG
Luxembourg
Luxembourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess, that the point here is that KS backers SHOULD get copies before game hit retailers. Which I agree with - but there was already enough discussion about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Coon
Germany
Riedlingen
Baden-Wuerttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheCrippledWerewolf wrote:
As a side note, for Jacob, hopefully there is more news to announce in the coming weeks/months about Europe.

Well I did get an order in for a copy from a French store, but I will be interested in finding out more anyway. Thank you for your response, I'm just excited to play this game and add it to my drinking series (Brewmasters, Viticulture and this game.) ☺

Maybe the news will include information about the full version, Angry Dice and other Dice Hate Me Games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dérek Boily
Canada
Québec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Professional response:
Some international copies were sent into distribution and released for retail sale before they could be recalled (Europe & Canada). So far there are no reports of games slipping into retail in the US.

(As a result, as a game designer and consumer, I will have nothing to do with GameSalute in the future.)

For those international backers, I thank you. You are significant and this was not a business decision, in fact it was something that I know Dice Hate Me Games went to significant expense to avoid. And it happened anyway.

Well, it was approximately what I wanted to say too...! (Sorry if I sounded rude, I didn't meant to. Well, not too much in any case...)

Thanks for the info, it is much appreciated. It is rather sad that DHMG is biting the bullet for Game Salute's... "behavior". The whole situation seems a bit complicated, to say the least...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a result, as a game designer and consumer, I will have nothing to do with GameSalute in the future.

This is what will make me check your designs in the future with the same enthousiasm that I had so far TC!

Now only if DHMG would do the same, I would gladly support other games they publish down the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.