Popular Tags: [View All]
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can still use the Fountain as usual.

cinnamon Instead of taking the standard action of assembling your Assistants under your Merchant, you may leave an Assistant/pick an Assistant up (as a normal action*) to:

*Pay 2 Lira: Move your Family member from any free space (but not Police Station) to do an action at another space as if you were at the Police Station.

*) Note that to do this action you must follow all standard rules for activating a space, which means that you must either leave an Assistant or pick one up. You must also pay 2 Lira to any Merchants at the Fountain space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Schvaneveldt
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
I am assuming that if I use the Kebab Shop to move my Family Member, I must move on the next turn to another tile before returning to the Kebab Shop in order to use the Fountain Action.
In other words, I can't use the Family Action and then stay at the Kebab Shop on my next turn and use the Fountain Action. Or Vice Versa, I couldn't use the Fountain Action, and then on my next turn stay on that tile and use the Family Action.
I would have to move to another tile before returning to use the Fountain. Am I correct in this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mik Svellov
Denmark
Copenhagen N
EU
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing in the rules insist on forcing you to move your family member again.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.