Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Behdaad Vala
Iran
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

I was checking Amazon for Robinson Crusoe and found there is two types of this game: Board game and Card game! I suspect they are similar and both are the same, and due to different sellers they entered different names! Am I right?

reason i suspected maybe there is two different type of this game is that board game one has shipping weight of 11 pounds but card game one has 5 pounds of shipping weight (which higher weight means much higher rate i should pay to the post company for getting the game)

Here are the links for both in amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Robinson-Crusoe-Adventures-Cursed-Isla...

http://www.amazon.com/Robinson-Crusoe-Adventures-Cursed-Card...

Thanks in advance for your time

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
11 pounds of game!? It must be the Deluxe version - it comes with a small bucketful of the island.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Bauer
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like the "Adventures on the Cursed Card Game" laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chris leko
United States
Brooksville
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
What's so great about it?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think one of them is just the mislabeled Portal version (judging by the pictures). Z-Man handles the distribution in the US, and there are slight differences in the cardstock between the two versions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Behdaad Vala
Iran
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.