Popular Tags: [View All]
J H
United States
Chesterfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My wonderful wife gave me a $50 gift certificate to Miniature Market for Father's Day! Now the dilemma is what to buy? Here are some options that I have in my head, but I am struggling to pick the right ones. What better way to help me decide than to go to random people on the Internet?! Ok, you wonderful people of BGG are not random. You are probably the best group of like-minded folks in cyberspace, but your good nature will not help me pick some games! Pick apart my list and let me know what are some good choices.

Can get these now:

One Night Ultimate Werewolf
Speculation
Valley of the Kings
Pagoda
Koryŏ
Sail to India

Pre-orders

Praetor
Machi Koro

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driver 8
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats! The obvious choices for me are always the games that I think will get played the most. Or the ones I 'need' to complete a collection or series. Or the ones that will be hardest to find again in the future. In that order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Schwartz
United States
Holbrook
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
From your list, I have eyed Sail to India and Pagoda and I have purchased One Night Ultimate Werewolf. I have yet to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.