United States
Fort Wayne
IN
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahoy there!

This is Forrest Bower from Bower’s Game Corner and I’m hoping I can get a little help.

Bower’s Game Corner http://www.youtube.com/user/blqonXBL reviews Kickstarter games and published games of all kinds (for free) on a weekly basis and we’re looking to expand our sights with some exciting convention coverage.

We just started a small Kickstarter project ($400) with the goal of posting over 100 videos at this year’s Gen Con! In the process we will be making some much needed audio equipment upgrades that will not only help us with filming in a convention center, but also improve the quality of our future videos.

We’ve created levels for game designers, sponsors, and for the people who just want to support the cause. We would really appreciate it if you would support us with a pledge, but would also love for you to shout-out, share, or tweet with your backers and followers about this.

Any and all help is appreciated and we hope you see us soon.

Here is a link to our Kick starter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bacaforrestgames/bowers...
Thanks for your time,

Forrest Bower
Bower’s Game Corner
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rocco Privetera
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Pledged! This guy did a great fun preview video for us for Ninja Dice. I still owe him a copy (I'm waiting on the publisher now).

Pledge to this thing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck Forrest! The more voices in gaming the better, and you seem to be a pretty great guy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.