Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to pledge until I saw how "cartoony" the zombies were. That instantly killed any interest I had in pledging this one.shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin C
United States
Townsend
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Does it really change the game that much? I've played a lot of games, but never found art to be the dealbreaker. (Note: I have no experience with Ascension.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
KPac511 wrote:
Does it really change the game that much? I've played a lot of games, but never found art to be the dealbreaker. (Note: I have no experience with Ascension.)

I really enjoyed escape but don't fee the point of this one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
KPac511 wrote:

For me it does. Kills the immersion factor. It's a dealbreaker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.