Spells
Gnome Snot x2
Unempty Coffin x3
Teleport x3

Building
Schoolhouse x1
Blood Fortress x2
Celestial Castle x2

This deck runs 3 Sandyland landscapes and 1 Blue Plains landscape. Slightly high card count (48) but the strength in this deck is the ability to smother your opponent in card/creature advantage by using cards that increase your actions (3 Fummys , 3 Ancient Scholars) or lower action cost (3 Unempty Coffin, Lost Golem effect coupled with zero cost creatures). Shark and Wall of Sand are excellent tanks that can deal damage. Sandwitch is a tank with an AWESOME effect. If you can get two of her on the field at the same time, you will quickly deal damage directly to your opponent. Sand Knights are a 3/8 creature that costs only one action. No spells other than Gnome Snot, Unempty Coffin, and Teleport... though I am considering adding some Spell Warps.

Overall, this deck is the second strongest that I’ve built. Because of the ability to gain actions, it’s fairly easy to keep yourself defended and put pressure on your opponent to match your creature output. I’ve only encountered one deck that performs well against it, and it’s another one that I built. Might post some of my other constructed decks later on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.