Germany
flag msg tools
PACG Playmat System with over 500 playmats
badge
Check out my free Premium PACG Playmats
mbmbmbmbmb
[QUOTE="Vic Wertz"] Each set encompasses about 1200 cards. [/QUOTE]

Hi Vic,

Today i read about the 7 new class decks which consist each of 109 cards.

Will there be new class decks introduced for the third unnamed adventure path?

I would like to buy GenConPromoSleeves right now for the next two adventure paths.
So i need around 2600 sleeves for the two paths.
770 for the 7 new class decks.
Will there MORE material/class decks be published for the third path?

How many sleeves do I need to cover the 2nd &3rd path with all addon cards?

Please help!

Mike

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The class decks aren't based around the specific RotR path, they're for the organized play stuff, which are unrelated to RotR, though some of the cards in them will be from RotR and some will be from S&S. (Some will also be in the class decks only and not in either RotR or S&S.)

All in all, those should be considered standalone and not part of a specific adventure path set.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
firedale2002 wrote:
The class decks aren't based around the specific RotR path, they're for the organized play stuff, which are unrelated to RotR, though some of the cards in them will be from RotR and some will be from S&S. (Some will also be in the class decks only and not in either RotR or S&S.)

All in all, those should be considered standalone and not part of a specific adventure path set.

But i heard you may mix these into the SS base set e.g. For home play.
For OP these are seperate...

Would you sleeve the class deck with the same sleeves as the SS base set?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ended up using a total of 800 sleeves for RotR (really less than 750 but I rounded up because most of the time people buy in 100's, not 50's). You have to remember that a bunch of those cards are never sleeved (the locations, scenario, and Adv. path cards not to mention the character and role cards don't have to be sleeved either). Recycle the villain and henchmen sleeves, and you can cut down a bunch. Once you cull cards, I think I had to add like 10 sleeves after AP3.

I have no idea on the class decks, but I think you'll have to sleeve practically all of them. As mentioned above, they are totally separate from RotR and S&S as they are organized play things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D P
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myfly wrote:
[...]But i heard you may mix these into the SS base set e.g. For home play.[...]
Would you sleeve the class deck with the same sleeves as the SS base set?
The cards can be usable in RotR as well as S&S. They are separate cards but they do use the same ruleset so they can be used in the adventure paths just fine, as can the heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kysmart wrote:
?... class decks ... As mentioned above, they are totally separate from RotR and S&S as they are organized play things.

My RotR is sleeved in GenCon2013 promo sleeves.
New SS and 3rd path will be in GenCon2014 promo sleeves...

So how would you sleeve the new class decks?
Clear or gencon2014 sleeves?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cracky McCracken
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If ever there was a game that does not need sleeving it's PACG. The whole thing fits right into it's wonderful insert without sleeves.

Trust me.... save the money. There's no reason to sleeve this entire game. Be sane, don't do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Myfly wrote:
Cracky wrote:
If ever there was a game that does not need sleeving it's PACG. The whole thing fits right into it's wonderful insert without sleeves.

Trust me.... save the money. There's no reason to sleeve this entire game. Be sane, don't do it.

GenCon promo sleeving is very EXCLUSIVE for NON-Americans.
Sleeving the 2 adv. paths plus 7 class decks costs

2600+700 sleeves= 3300 sleeves equals 66 packs a 50 sleeves.
Each pack costs 4,50 USD.
Is around 300 USD plus 50 USD shipping to Germany.
PLUS German tax 20%
350 USD * 1,2 = 420 USD just for sleeves
I'm sorry, but you're making what point exactly here? You have too much money, you have an obsession, what? (I don't agree with Cracky, everyone makes their own choice on the desirability of sleeving, but let's keep religious debate to the RSP Forum.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Myke Fly
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Cracky wrote:

Even pAIZO sleeves their cards...
See here

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
secoAce -
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sleeving is a matter of personal preference, how well the cards hold up to typical wear and tear, and how much you want to preserve its pristine condition. But sleeving all the cards in the complete AP game does seem excessive.

Myfly wrote:
Even pAIZO sleeves their cards...
See here

These look like penny sleeves, which you can get for roughly $1.00 (USD) per pack of 100. The Mayday Almost-a-penny sleeves are a little more narrow so fits slightly better are $1.50 (USD) per pack of 100.

So that's $12-18 (USD) to sleeve the entire set, not including shipping. Maybe there's an international distributor you can find it shipped for less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
c'mon guys let's not argue this, it's personal preference (as has been mentioned already) and nobody here is going to change anybody else's opinion. Let's not be judgemental and just move on.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.