Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all,
I've been sitting on an NIS copy of Euphoria for awhile and I need to get rid of it ASAP. It's taking up quite a bit of room right now. This is the one with all the nice bits and the extra dice and cards.

I'm looking to trade for Caverna or something(s) from my wishlist. I'm also open to other offers. If there is an exchange for cash, it will go through the marketplace for BGG's share.

Feel free to PM me any questions. Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] NIS Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia Supreme Edition, Belfort with Wooden Holder [W]Caverna, Wishlist, $$$
Bumpty

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: [H] NIS Euphoria: Build a Better Dystopia Supreme Edition, Belfort with Wooden Holder [W]Caverna, Wishlist, $$$
Bump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin Ramirez
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in trading for euphoria but I don't have any games on your wish list. The games I'm trading are Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game Flash Point: Fire Rescue and Pandemic. If any of those interests you let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sirbeefman wrote:
I'm interested in trading for euphoria but I don't have any games on your wish list. The games I'm trading are Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game Flash Point: Fire Rescue and Pandemic. If any of those interests you let me know.

Thanks for your interest Marvin, but I'll pass on that offer. Sorry!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bump.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Traded Belfort, but Euphoria is still open.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.