Popular Tags: [View All]
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
The markings on the leader counters in this game are difficult, almost impossible, to read. Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just the set that came with my copy of the game? The colouring and the contrast are off in such a way that I am not sure how practical it will be to attempt the game.

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine are pretty bad as well. I seem to recall a player aide that has all of the values for the generals listed, so that would be a must use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Severus Snape
Canada
flag msg tools
Pascal said, "The eternal silence of these infinite spaces terrifies me."
badge
"The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of."--Pascal
mbmbmbmbmb
Feralkoala wrote:
Mine are pretty bad as well. I seem to recall a player aide that has all of the values for the generals listed, so that would be a must use.

Thank you for the quick reply, but wow! That will slow the game to a crawl and suck any potential fun right out of it. yuk

goo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Haggett
United States
Riverside
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, the counters for this were generally poorly done--in addition to the readability issues, I had a number where the paper came unglued from the cardboard.

I think if I did a battle or smaller scenario, I would use an index card for each side with the leader values listed. Be easier than trying to look them up on the player aid card, which has fairly tiny print.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Taylor
Scotland
Kintore
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just picked this game up and can't believe how bad the leader counters are. I know my eyesight is getting a bit worse as age creeps on but the names and values are virtually unreadable to the extent I need a magnifying glass to read them properly. Poor choice of counter colour and text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.