Subject: Is it possible to get in late on this kickstarter? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Johnny Football
United States
Point Roberts
Washington
flag msg tools
I missed this kickstarter. CMoN has allowed for late backers on other projects. Anyone knows if this will be possible for Xenoshyft? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan Idaho
United States
NYC
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeadsUp wrote:
I missed this kickstarter. CMoN has allowed for late backers on other projects. Anyone knows if this will be possible for Xenoshyft? Thanks!

If not, feel free to GM me - I might be interested in unloading my pledge (an Early Bird). It'll depend if a friend IRL wants to take it over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ziegler
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
HeadsUp wrote:

Update #34 has some instructions for how to do this:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/xenoshyft...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Heather Hurst
United States
Lancaster County
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this still possible, or did the late pledge close too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is looking to piggy-back, I am happy to help. I live in Oakland, CA, for shipping reference.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
King Maple
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Horrible to see that I had no idea such a project exists, is there any way to get in on the kickstarter edition of this game?

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Slashdoctor wrote:
Horrible to see that I had no idea such a project exists, is there any way to get in on the kickstarter edition of this game?

Thanks!

CMON is not accepting late pledges for this KS campaign at this point. So your only options now are to arrange to piggy-back with an existing backer, or look for the KS version in the after-market (ebay or the BGG marketplace).

I am accepting piggy-backers, so feel free to GM me separately if you are interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
CSI also has this game up for pre-order as well - less all the KS goodies cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Game Steward
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone just recently asked to piggy-back, and CMON graciously re-opened my pledge.

So this is an official last call for anyone interested in piggy-backing to get the Kickstarter edition of Xenoshyft, with all the usual CMON KS Exclusive goodies. Get them now or get them on ebay later!

Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
GreenLaborMike wrote:
Someone just recently asked to piggy-back, and CMON graciously re-opened my pledge.

So this is an official last call for anyone interested in piggy-backing to get the Kickstarter edition of Xenoshyft, with all the usual CMON KS Exclusive goodies. Get them now or get them on ebay later!

Michael

That's very generous of you to do that for folks! thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What's Kickstarter?

OK, I'm joking. I just got into KS and board games at about the same time. Now I am hooked on both. This game was before my new passion. I hope the game turns out great and maybe I'll bite on the retail version. Make sure all of you lucky players post those first impressions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.