Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Among the Stars» Forums » News

Subject: Preorders for AMONG THE STARS now open on Stronghold Games webpage! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Preorders for AMONG THE STARS are now open on the Stronghold Games webpage!

You can preorder 3 great games games simultaneously right now:

1. Among The Stars
2. Diamonds by Mike Fitzgerald
3. Space Cadets: Dice Duel - Die Fighter expansion

Go here for more information and to preorder:

http://strongholdgames.com/store/june-2014-preorders/

Why Preorder from Stronghold Games?

The Stronghold Games Preorder Program is industry-leading! No other publisher runs a Preorder Program like this, one that is truly better for YOU, our loyal Preorder Customers.

Here are 6 reasons why you should preorder:

1.You receive a substantial discount on each game (30% off MSRP).

2.We do not start preorders until the game is PRINTED *and* is being loaded onto the ship, en route, to our warehouse. So, we do not take your money until we know when the games will arrive.

3.These games are not “crowd-funded” (Kickstarter) games. We use our own money, our great reputation, and our knowledge about hobby games to bring to you the best games in the world.

4.The Preorder window is open for only 6-8 weeks prior to release. You don’t have to wait long for your games!

5.You are guaranteed to have your game shipped to you before ANYONE else, and that includes Distributors and Retailers.

6.You will have one of the first 500 copies of these games. Only 500 units are permitted to be Preordered, as we respect our partnership with Retailers.

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Facetious Black
United States
Glenview
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now that the Preorder for Among the Stars is closed, and the preorders for the expansions are open, I'm assuming the game will be shipping to those of us who preordered relatively soon. I'm wondering if there is a ballpark estimate for delivery of the base game.

Will I likely have my copy of Among the Stars in hand in time to get a play or two in before the preorder period for the expansions closes? I'm guessing I'll want to preorder the expansions... But I'd like to play the game before pulling the trigger.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Thompson
United States
Byron Center
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tsias wrote:
Now that the Preorder for Among the Stars is closed, and the preorders for the expansions are open, I'm assuming the game will be shipping to those of us who preordered relatively soon. I'm wondering if there is a ballpark estimate for delivery of the base game.

Will I likely have my copy of Among the Stars in hand in time to get a play or two in before the preorder period for the expansions closes? I'm guessing I'll want to preorder the expansions... But I'd like to play the game before pulling the trigger.

To piggy back off this.... I ordered this and Die Fighter... are they going to ship at the same time? does that mean people who ordered just among the stars will receive theirs before I get mine?

Are they going to ship prior to Gen Con? Are the expansions going to be available at Gen Con?

Can you take more of my money?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All games from the preorder that included:
- Among The Stars
- Diamonds
- Space Cadets: Dice Duel - Die Fighter

...will be shipped either late next week or the week after (which is Gen Con week).

These games will also be available at Gen Con (at the full [not preorder] price).

Thanks,
Stephen M. Buonocore
Stronghold Games LLC

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Facetious Black
United States
Glenview
IL
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Mr. Buonocore. I'm really excited to get this one on the table.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Tolman
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hooray! Cannot wait.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Randall
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Stephen,

GENCON week is here . Any confirmation on the shipment of ATS pre-orders? It would be great if it made it to the table this weekend.

Also - any hints on how much longer we have to pre order the ATS expansions? Like the previous posters I would like to give the core game a few run thrus before pulling the trigger.

-Thanks for the great games and keep up the good work!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Buonocore
United States
BOYNTON BEACH
FL
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ships/shipped this week.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Randall
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my shipment of ATS yesterday!!!!

I am looking forward to playing it today. Great way to wrap up a fun filled GENCON (or #GENCANT) week!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.