8 Posts

Myth» Forums » General

Subject: French edition ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
France
flag msg tools
mb
I have no news about the french translation ?
No mail from the company.
where to get the infos ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remi Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To be up-to-date on the French translation I suggest you follow the trictrac forum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't understand what you want to know, are you talking about a retail version or the KS version?

About the KS version the manual is on the Mercs website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MM
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
I don't understand what you want to know, are you talking about a retail version or the KS version?

About the KS version the manual is on the Mercs website.

Endeavor ... you were instrumental in the French translation of the original manual, correct? Have you been a part of the new revisions? Maybe you cannot comment due to NDA...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I was left completely in the dark, i will receive it at the end of the month, just like you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mb
I participated to the KS.
So if I understand there is only the french manual (pdf) you let on the web (I just downloaded it) and nothing else ?
You also hadn't the erratum of the rules yet ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I don't understand what you are saying, the manual and the cards will be in FR in the KS copies.

About the FAQ, the FR version of the rules is already more accurate (since the official FAQ was made 90% from mine), there is still some things i must put in the FAQ but i am waiting for the 1.1 update to finish my translation.

You can find the overview document and card explanation/errata on the Tric Trac's myth page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
France
flag msg tools
mb
Quote:
I don't understand what you are saying, the manual and the cards will be in FR in the KS copies.

That's just what I wanted to know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.