Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
baltaistehws wrote:
any information about abilities?

The alchemist swaps his fortune with the left or right player (I think it's better than the witch because it makes the game less chaotic).
The princess points to a player who has to show his card to everybody else except himself!!!
Of all those abilities that are so far known the princess is my favorite one! (I think the actress is a bit pointless, isn't it?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
bruno faidutti
France
PARIS
flag msg tools
designer
salva wrote:
baltaistehws wrote:
any information about abilities?

The alchemist swaps his fortune with the left or right player (I think it's better than the witch because it makes the game less chaotic).

Not exactly - he decides if each player passes his fortune to the left or to the right - which might be more chaotic...

salva wrote:
The princess points to a player who has to show his card to everybody else except himself!!!
Of all those abilities that are so far known the princess is my favorite one! (I think the actress is a bit pointless, isn't it?)

(And she gets two gold from the bank)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does alchemist decide player by player if each player to pass to the left or to the right (so, someone to the the left, someome to the right) OR does he decide for a unique direction and the each player passes his fortune in that direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Brendel
United States
Dunwoody
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It's got to be a common direction for everyone. If the players on either side of you are both told to pass away from you, now you have no money and the game is over. Meanwhile the players on either side of the Alchemist were told to pass to him, so he almost certainly wins. That would inevitably happen the first time anyone claimed the role, and the rest of the game would be meaningless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Ferrari
Italy
Bagnolo Cremasco
Cremona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So if players are A, B, C, D (B plays after A, etc.) and it's B turn, is it correct that

B passes its fortune to C, C to D, D to A, A to B

OR

B to A, A to D, D to C, C to B

??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.