Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Djeez, I'm really counting down to the moment I receive this one!
I was looking at the pictures again and found myself drooling, while thinking "Dammit, why do I tease myself like this!"

So, Ryan Laukat, any news on the progress?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Laukat
United States
Sandy
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phanthomus wrote:
Djeez, I'm really counting down to the moment I receive this one!
I was looking at the pictures again and found myself drooling, while thinking "Dammit, why do I tease myself like this!"

So, Ryan Laukat, any news on the progress?

Nice to hear you're excited about the game. I'm currently working with the printer, and the plan is to start shipping in Europe around the end of October or beginning of November. I don't have much more news than that, but I'll post an update with pictures soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Vandeweyer
Belgium
Haaltert
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for replying so quickly!

I had hoped you were going to say that you would get it shipped to Europe sooner than the end of october though

Meanwhile I've been searching like a madman for a copy of EME:Legends, but while there has been (so they say) a shipping to Europe (Bergsala Enigma) I haven't been able to find it yet. How are things going with the reprint?

Oh wait, don't answer that question here. Wrong forum!

Oh well, back to playing Empires of the Void then. I know you're very busy so I'm not even going to ask when the official revised rules will arrive.

Good luck with everything!
I won't disturb you anymore, I think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
How about retail?

I wasn't able to KS the game because of the shipping fee. I look forward to seeing the game in FLGS so I can buy it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.