Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Space Hulk (third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Some Overwatch questions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
1) If genesteller will close the door in line of marine's attack during overwatch (12 squares) - does it means that Marine MUST shoot at the door?
2) Can marine do not unjam his gun if he don't want spend Command Point?
3) Can marine start overwatching during genestellers phase? Just spend 2 Command Points and place overwatch marker to the marine?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
1) If genesteller will close the door in line of marine's attack during overwatch (12 squares) - does it means that Marine MUST shoot at the door?

Yes.
Quote:

2) Can marine do not unjam his gun if he don't want spend Command Point?


Yes.

Quote:

3) Can marine start overwatching during genestellers phase? Just spend 2 Command Points and place overwatch marker to the marine?


Yes, however you can only perform actions on the genestealer turn in reaction to a genestealer action.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergei Chavo
msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
4) Can SM on overwatch react with Command Points to target genesteller move? I think NO, because SM must shoot if he on overwatch. But i think that player can move another SM model, is it right?
5) is unjamming the gun cancel sustained fire bonus?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chuckhazard
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
I'm FREEeeee..ee..e..e...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
4) Can SM on overwatch react with Command Points to target genesteller move?


I am not sure about this. Here is what I think... Yes, a space marine on overwatch could take an action, however it would lose overwatch, and would not get to take the overwatch shot.

Quote:

I think NO, because SM must shoot if he on overwatch. But i think that player can move another SM model, is it right?


Yes, if one space marine sees a genestealer action, a different SM may act.

Quote:

5) is unjamming the gun cancel sustained fire bonus?


Yes.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.