1. Sorcerer - Do both of his abilities cost 2 AP or just the one that damages the epic foe?
2. Barbarian - If I am reading this right you could trade 3 HP for 3 AP and then attack the epic foe 6 times in one turn if you started on his space?
3. Hammer of Might - The phrase "(Discard at the end of your turn)" confused some people because they thought it meant you had to discard it at the end of the first turn you had after you got it, whether you used it or not. There was another card like this as well "Shield of Aughmoore", I think the intention was that you could hold on to it but because most other cards said "(Discard after use)" it confused people. I presume these two cards are really discard after use, but then the effect lasts until the time specified. Is that correct?
1) Both abilities cost 2 AP
2) That is correct, you could do 6 damage. 3 from the normal actions you get on a turn, and 3 from the health points you sacrafice.
3) I see your point. And your interpretation is correct. We'll make that more clear. Thanks