Austin Williams
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Somewhere on Youtube (I believe it was rahdo run throughs) there was negative feedback towards the game that you cant continue your charcaters after a certain point. I'm not sure where he got that idea but...

My specific question is: After I finish with the Lost Coast Base Set adventure do I get to keep my stats for the Rise of the Runeloard Adventure set 1?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Warnken
United States
Harrison
Ohio
flag msg tools
I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.
badge
Happy grandfather!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
keep all your stuff and the skill feat.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Ahearne
United States
Ayer
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After you finish all six adventures of Rise of the Runelords, your characters are done. You can't bring them into the next adventure path without starting them over from step one.

You could always use them for fan-created scenarios, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ainsworth
United Kingdom
Manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course you can play characters who have finished Rise of the Runelords in your Skulls and Shackles campaign. You will utterly crush it, and likely get bored, but it's not like you can't physically do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin Williams
United States
Meridian
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
haha. God-Mode Enabled!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Smart

Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I don't think your low wisdom and dexterity characters will be massacring S&S. It's completely different that RotR.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.