Dan Devine
Australia
Lara
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi guys,

I'm organising a group kickstarter for this one and would like to get 10 copies happening. I currently have 4 backers already after posting this elsewhere this morning, so 6 to go!

If you'd like in, please respond here and I'll add you to the list. If we get the full 10 backers, it'll be $29 US a copy, including shipping. 16 days remain on the kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jameystegmaier/treasure...

I attend the following gaming groups, so can offload your copy at one of those once they arrive. Alternatively, I'm in and out of the Melbourne CBD at least once a week for work, so we can organise something there.

- Eurogames at the Royal Standard
- Godzilla Games
- The Saturday Session
- Geelong Gaming Group
- Werbrary Library (first time this Saturday)

Any questions, hit me up! I'd expect the spots to go quick, based on previous crowdfunding efforts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Martin
Australia
Clifton Springs
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've already backed, but getting in on this group buy would save some $'s.

Would I be able to take 2 of the 10 slots? Or is that just greedy

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Devine
Australia
Lara
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry, was just about to update this. We have filled all 10 slots as of 1:45pm today, it was very popular!

If you'd like to get in on future group buys and are on Facebook, we have a crowdfunding group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/melbks/260826717456673/

It's frequented by members of the various groups mentioned in my initial post. There could even be further interest and the possibility of starting another 10-pack group buy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Martin
Australia
Clifton Springs
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No worries, thanks for the update.

I've joined the group, and I'll stick with what I've got for now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Come join us in Crowd-funding addicts anonymous. Except it's on Facebook, so not all THAT anonymous, I guess...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Solomon M. Green
Australia
Armadale
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The kickstarter is less than 24hrs old and already 180% funded. For every 100 backers, they add an extra resource token, so the current count would be 130 resource tokens. The whole project is only open for 16 days. I reckon it's pretty damn snazzy. If others put together a 10 pack, I doubt they would have issues filling it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Martin
Australia
Clifton Springs
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Moose_Head wrote:
If others put together a 10 pack, I doubt they would have issues filling it.

I would certainly be in on another 10 pack, but unfortunately I'd be useless in organising it myself. Since I rarely leave the little cave I live in, people wouldn't be able to retrieve their chests anywhere useful.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in if there is another 10-pack.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Devine
Australia
Lara
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I've had confirmation from Jamey that we can add further copies to the 10-pack @ $29 each. I'll wait for confirmation, but please jump on board if you want to.

I don't want to go much higher than 20 copies, as that will be enough for me to manage.

Ideally if you could join the facebook group posted above and indicate your desire to add to the pledge there, that would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey, not on FB. Am I still able to join in? Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BetaQuasi wrote:
I've had confirmation from Jamey that we can add further copies to the 10-pack @ $29 each. I'll wait for confirmation, but please jump on board if you want to.

I don't want to go much higher than 20 copies, as that will be enough for me to manage.

Ideally if you could join the facebook group posted above and indicate your desire to add to the pledge there, that would be great.

Ok, I've requested to join the group. I'll add my request there when I'm in the door.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Devine
Australia
Lara
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jazzee wrote:
Hey, not on FB. Am I still able to join in? Cheers.

Ok - can you Geekmail me an email address to contact you at?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Done - cheers and thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Julien Marr
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Status on this for those who aren't tracking the KS page -

Australia/NZ: The ocean shipment heading to Good Games in Australia will leave Panda (Chinese factory) on November 10 (deliver to backers by December 15).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.