JB Lawton
United States
Dublin
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
This space for rent
mbmbmbmbmb
If my li'l raptor is unfortunate enough to encounter multiple predators, can I Flee them both for a mere 200 calories, or must I spend 200 per predator?

Related question: Do multiple predators attack together or separately?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Major Johnson
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The intention is 200 calories per predator.

I could have sworn that was in the rule book somewhere, but I don't have a copy on me to check. It's probably in a weird place, too. I've noticed some issues finding things after it went to print; its hard to find those issues when you're proofreading as you aren't trying to look up specific questions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terra Nystrom
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
We've always played 200 cal per, so we must have read it in the rules somewhere.

And since you flee from each predator separately, we play that they attack separately too. I think we read that in the rules, but possibly we were just assuming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terra Nystrom
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Regarding the calorie question, the last page of the rulebook (p.16) states under COSTS "Flee: 200 Calories per Predator".

I couldn't find anything in the rules regarding predators attacking together versus separately.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.