Popular Tags: [View All]
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where can I get dividers for the Mini Expansions? Are there any made for purchase? Or is there a file to print/make your own?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Ruggeri
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I was under the assumption that a divider was included with each deck, as one was included with Unity when I ordered her deck (Amazon).

I also ordered the 5 other mini expansions, albeit from eBay, but they've yet to arrive, so I guess I can't be sure if dividers are always included or if it just depends on the seller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Rob
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The expansions I've ever ordered (all within the past eight months) have come with dividers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guy Steuperaert
Belgium
Desselgem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Same for me. I got a divider(s) with each expansion mini or not.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
PLUS most of the major expansions come with dividers for them as well. I know my Vengeance (and I am 90% positive Rook City/Infernal Relics) came with a set of dividers that included all the mini-expansions.
But yeah your min-expansion should come with one. Just hope wherever it was being stored it didn't get bent.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yoki Erdtman
Sweden
Södertälje
flag msg tools
badge
Handsome devil huh?
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the dividers only come with the main sets, the ones that the promos went along with. I don't recall getting dividers with my individual promo Heroes, Villains, or Environments, but they would always be in the box set they were promos for.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Sinnett
United States
Philomath
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yokiboy wrote:
I think the dividers only come with the main sets, the ones that the promos went along with. I don't recall getting dividers with my individual promo Heroes, Villains, or Environments, but they would always be in the box set they were promos for.

KS editions were this way; new purchases of the mini-expansion decks all come with dividers included now.

Not sure if the dividers are still included in other places as well, but >G does a good job of making sure that everyone's covered, even if they're buying things out of order.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the replies. My local game store was out of the mini expansions and had to special order for me from his distributor. I didn't think they were coming with the dividers. I was planning ahead trying to organize my box before i got the expansions. Good to know that they come with them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Himes
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have two sets of them, due to them being included with both the 2nd Edition and the individual decks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
If they arrive without the dividers speak up in this thread. Many of us have duplicates.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clifton Williams
United States
Rancho Cucamonga
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Got the mini expansions today. They in fact did come with the expansions. What great people here on BGG!!!! I LOVE this web site and its fans!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.